domingo, 18 de noviembre de 2012

A formal letter

22 Brown Street
London
N22 5ZT
18th   November 2012
11 Upton Street
Newcastle
N45 6TY

Dear Mr Martin,
As a student in representation of 2º Bach, I am writing to express my concern regarding the proposal about reconsidering the amount of exams we have. I am not saying having exams is a problem, I know it is necessary to evaluate the staff we know, what I´m trying to say is that most of the times we see ourselves drowned due to exams.

First of all, the main problem is that instead of having two exams of each subject per term, we are having until four!, that´s an outrageous. We have complained but nobody listen to us. Not only we are making a big effort this year in order to have good califications but also nobody is paying us for that. To make matters worse, we are who have to pay to school.

Circumstances do not allow me go on writing anymore. That is why I strongly urge you to reject this irresponsible idea of having loads of exams. I suggest  you speaking with teachers and making changes.

I look forward to your reply
Yours faithfully,
Elena Ortiz Miguel

1 comentario:

  1. WELL DONE. A BIT SOBER BUT ENOUGH. GOOD GRAMMAR AND VOCABULARY. BALANCED STRUCTURES. GREAT JOB

    ResponderEliminar